Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Birthday Boy

Evan was fortunate enough to get to celebrate his birthday in Idaho and Utah; what a lucky kid! It was so much fun to spend time with both sides of the family - we are so blessed to have such amazing support groups! I can't believe my baby is one! He's such a funny kid and always puts a smile on my face! 

Evan's tricks:
Panting like a dog when asked what noise a dog makes
Making turkey noises
Holding up his pointer finger when asked how old he is
Clapping
Calling Gunner "Gu"
Saying "doe" for no and "da" for ya
Standing and taking a few steps at a time
Taking his diaper off
Emptying the trash can
Playing with balls (this kid tries to bounce and throw anything that's round)
Giving kisses (mouth wide open with tongue)

I am the luckiest momma in the world spending my days with my little toothless wonder (yup, still no teeth!). His smiles melt my heart, his squeals make me grin, and his sweet spirit reminds me just how blessed I am! Happy Birthday little chief! 

It sure has been one joyous year! 
Birthday Celebrations in Firth! He ate the entire cupcake! 
I'm ONE! 


Evan's animal themed birthday party! Thanks Sarah and Mom for all the help! 

My mom was the mastermind behind Evan's
"animal themed" party food!
Pretty sure Evan's favorite part of his birthday were the balloons. 
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for my awesome ball pit! 
So much fun with cousins! 




No comments:

Post a Comment