Monday, August 5, 2013

A Funky Family Vacation

Tomorrow my little sister Amy, leaves for her mission to Guatemala City, Guatemala. She is such a wonderful example of service and living a Christlike life; she will be such an amazing missionary. I miss her so much ALREADY, but know she will be blessed for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with others. My family decided to drive down to California this past week so we could all spend some time together before she left (San Diego is only 5 hours away); everything turned out picture perfect! We enjoyed eating delicious food, boogie boarding, relaxing on the beach, reminiscing, and making many wonderful new memories. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family! 

Seeing the ocean for the first time with Grandpa

Love you Hermana Funk


Dayne and Michael LOVED Boogie Boarding





Love my family




Let's just say someone loves sand (especially eating sand)...I'm still finding sand in between his rolls:)
 

2 comments:

  1. SSOO fun Meagan! Glad you got to spend time with your sister and family :) and I love that Evan eats sand.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were all able to spend time together before Amy leaves, but the cousin dance WAS NOT THE SAME without the Funk girls. I missed you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete