Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Celebrating 91 years of life

Evan and I were SO lucky to be able to fly home and attend my Great Grandma Johnson's funeral. I always felt such a close connection to Grandma J and feel so blessed that she lived long enough to be a part of Evan's life. Not many kids can say that they were able to meet their great great grandma. We loved spending time with family and celebrating my grandma's 91 years of life. She was such a wonderful Christlike example to me and everyone she came in contact with. We love, miss, and can't wait to see you again Grandma Johnson!

Five Generations

Evan's last time with Grandma J

Love you Grandma

On the plane! Yes, I WAS that lady on the plane with the screaming  and inconsolable baby:)


Adorable Sami!

What grandma does best...he's never going to want to eat anything again after being fed candy!

Loves his aunt Sarah

The three little boys! Can't wait for their cousins to join them one day!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Look at those boys...so stinkin cute! Meagan, what a neat thing you wrote about your grandma, I'm sorry to hear she passed away, but what a life she lead (it sounds like)! So glad you got to be there for the funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting the pics on here! love them and love being able to see them! aunt sarah LOVES him!!! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete