Monday, February 25, 2013

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures


These past five months have been the happiest of my life! I love my little guy SO much and feel so blessed to have Evan's sweet spirit in our home! He's such a happy-go-lucky guy and makes me smile all day long! I have to grit my teeth to stop from over-kissing all of his rolls:)

SO in love.

Brittanee, I put this picture in here for you! I think he looks SO much like Brody in this  picture!

He thinks anything that comes near his mouth must go IN his mouth. 

My mom sent Evan this little Elephant and he holds it ALL day long.


Evan ADORES his daddy!


I love it when he throws his head back when he laughs! It's the funniest thing!

His little dimples kill me.


It's hard to tell in this picture, but Gunner's head is covered with Evan's spit up.


Loves his elephant!


All ready for the park in his awesome shades:)

Happy, even in his sleep.

As always, Gunner tries to be a part of everything.

What a handsome little dude.

We LOVED having the Dean family come visit! I wish I would have taken more pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Okay--little Evan is absolutely adorable. You have such a beautiful family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these pictures! Evan is so adorable and you're such a cute mom. I can't wait for our little guys to be friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, seriously?! what a little chunkster of the cutest baby boy!! You guys, I can see why you can't keep your lips off his squooshiness and that sweet smiley face. What fun, and it only gets funner! You guys are such good parents, I just know it! So glad to see pictures and wish I could kiss that boy myself!

    ReplyDelete