Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby Pictures Galore!

Thanks for coming to visit Grandma! Love you mom! 

Our first picture as a family-week and a half old. 

Aunty Em

He loves bath time with Grandma!



Gunner LOVES being a part of every moment!

The beautiful blanket grandma made. 

Grandma brought the camo! And of course, Gunner is near by. 

Oh Gunner




Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Photo credit: Jamie Harper. This little guy melts my heart!

Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Photo credit: Jamie Harper

Meeting Grandpa for the first time. 

5 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! I am so happy for you guys. We want to meet this little guy as soon as you guys are ready to have visitors. You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan, I was so excited to see that you posted. He is absolutely perfect in every way! His perfectly round head, his beautiful complection, his SMILE and just his sweet little body. How happy I am for you guys! What a good good precious time in time. Your photographer captured him perfectly, smiles and all even! You are so lucky to have found her and so proud of you for getting him captured at such an early age. It was so great to chat with you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meagan, he is so precious and I can't get enough of those pictures! Gretchen and Stella loved looking at him too and are excited to meet their new little cousin- we love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! He is perfect! thanks for taking time to post. I love those professional ones that capture his sweetness! I only feel a little jelous seeing your Mom, sister and Dad hold him :) But I'm so glad that they were able to come and see you guys and take time with him. There's nothing like having family around to share such precious moments with. I love you three. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious he is, Meagan. You have gone through SO much to get him here, and he is all the more special for it. You amazed me through the whole pregnancy and again as your labor went fast and drug-free. I'm so grateful he's finally here and all is well. I love the pic of Dayne giving him a bath with Gunner looking on. I think even Gunner knows how precious he is. The professional ones are just so priceless. She did such a good job of capturing that new and tender time of his life. Keep the pictures coming! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete