Friday, September 14, 2012

35 Weeks Pregnant

I can't believe how fast time is FLYING! Dayne has been busy with a new semester of PA school and my job has been crazy. Staying so busy has made time go by so fast-I can't believe that our little guy will be here within the next month or so! I love to go into baby Evan's room, look at his onesies, and think about being a mom. This past week at my doctor's appointment, they had me get another ultrasound just to make sure the baby was growing okay-he's growing right on schedule and has chunky cheeks! As of right now, he's a healthy five and a half pounds. I can't wait to squeeze and kiss those cheeks.

35 weeks-almost there!

5 weeks to go!

3 comments:

  1. You still aren't very big. I can't believe he is 5 lbs. I can't wait to come see him. I love you guys.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in tears right now...you look so gorgeous! It is so fun to think that I will have a new nephew in just a few short weeks. He is so lucky to have you and Dayne as his parents! Thanks for the pictures. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and so happy we will live close!! I can't wait to meet Evan and watch you and Dayne become the cutest parents! Love ya and thanks for the chat the other day...you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete