Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coming up on 30 weeks!

I can't believe that I will pass my 30 week mark this week! Keeping busy has definitely made the time fly. I still get sick throughout the day, but keeping busy helps take my mind off of myself. Thank you for your continued prayers and support. I've been so blessed with the health that I've needed to be able to work full time. To be honest, I always thought that being a psychiatric nurse would be pretty easy...but after weeks like last week, I would have to say just the opposite. It is a very emotionally draining job, but I hope that someday I can make a small difference in some of my patient's lives.

Little baby Evan is constantly moving. His movements get stronger and more intense every day- so strong that his kicks wake me up at night. There's nothing I love more than to feel that bond with my baby. It is quite a remarkable feeling. Little Evan is now about 3 pounds and 15 inches long (as long as a loaf of bread). We get more and more excited every day to meet our little guy.

Here are a few snapshots from our lives:

Dayne wanted me to make sure that everyone knew that this pregnancy hasn't been kind to either of us:) haha 


(Sorry, the quality of this picture is terrible) Gunner loves following  Dayne's every move.

Poor guy, we got him fixed today and I've never seen him so mellow. Not to mention, he has never turned down food or water in his life. But I'm sure he will perk up to his normal high energy self quite soon:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment