Sunday, August 26, 2012

A wonderful week

Dayne and I were so blessed to be able to go home to Idaho and Utah to visit our families this past week. We enjoyed every single minute we were able to spend with our family and friends. We truly are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people. We are already counting down the days until we get to see everyone again. It is crazy to think that the next time we head home, we will be bringing our new addition! On our drive home today, I woke up from a little nap, and Dayne was grinning ear to ear. He said that he had just been picturing in his mind all of the things he's going to be able to do with little Evan-sports, fishing, hunting, etc. We are so excited to meet little Evan in less than two months.

I wish I had taken more pictures during our trip (I am TERRIBLE when it comes to remembering to bring my camera places), but here are a few:

Dayne and I at my sister Sarah's wedding. Couldn't be happier for Sarah and Mike!

We LOVED being able to see Dayne's sister Brooke and her ADORABLE kids. 

My gorgeous sister Sarah and her new hubby Mike. 

The beautiful bride. I couldn't be happier for my sister. 

Abby, Nate, and Allison-I love these guys!

SO glad that Jana could come to the baby shower. Love these gals. 

LOVE THEM!



We truly are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family members-can't wait to see everyone around Thanksgiving time!

No comments:

Post a Comment