Friday, July 6, 2012

WE LOVE OUR FAMILY

Last week we were SO blessed to have Dayne's sister Nicole and her family come visit us for a few days! I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to be surrounded by family again! I wish I would have taken pictures to document the wonderful time we had. We started out the fun family time with a trip to the water park Big Surf. It was a great way to cool off in the Arizona heat. I don't think the temperature dropped below 110 degrees the entire time they visited. We had a great time in the wave pool and riding the water slides. Braxton and Blaze were quite the dare devils and went down ALL of the slides. We also enjoyed a lot of shopping, eating out, watching movies, family time, and visiting. My "best girl" Berlyn was such a joy to have around. It felt so great to have someone "all girl" in my house once again! Briggs couldn't be any cuter if he tried. Every where we went people stopped and commented on what a handsome little guy he is. I'm so glad that Nicole shares the same love for shopping that I do-we got a lot of shopping done! Dayne had such a great time having some guy time and going to Cabellas with Dan, Braxton, and Blaze. Gunner LOVED having the kids around and once he settled down, he made some new best friends. Thanks for making the drive to see us Dean family! We had such a wonderful time and love you Nicole, Dan, Braxton, Blaze, Berlyn, and Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment