Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Our Little Peanut

A lot of BIG changes are coming our way in the near future! First of all, we have 100 percent decided that Dayne will be attending PA school in Glendale, AZ which means we will be moving in May! We are excited for this new adventure but know that it is going to be rough being away from family especially because WE'RE HAVING A BABY! It still doesn't seem real to me that there is something growing inside of me! We had our first ultrasound today which made Dayne and I extremely excited to be parents. As we looked at our little peanut's arms, legs, and heart beat all Dayne kept saying was "HOL-L-L-Y COW, HOL-L-L-Y COW." He's going to make such an adorable daddy!

The start of this pregnancy has been pretty hard for me. I've had very bad morning sickness that lasts ALL day long; this doesn't necessarily mix well with trying to graduate from the nursing program. However, I am so grateful that I will be done with school in a few weeks. Today, seeing that there REALLY is a baby inside of me made the morning sickness worth it! Although I'm only ten weeks along, we're so excited for this baby to come! Our due date is October 20th! We couldn't be happier or more excited!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO SO SO excited for you two. I have tears running down my cheeks right now. There is nothing quite like seeing that heart beat for the first time. I LOVE your description of Dayne during the ultrasound...that's a "Dayne" reaction for sure. I still can't believe my baby brother is going to be a daddy! You will be exceptional parents. Congratulations! I love you, sis!

    I'm sorry you're so sick. There is nothing worse, but the good news is that it does not last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat, you're so sweet! I know, I can't wait to see Dayne as a dad, I just know it's going to melt my heart:) We miss and love you guys so much! Hope everything is going well with everyone! Hopefully we can see you guys soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete