Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our new addition, Gunner

So I have wanted a puppy FOREVER! Yesterday my dreams came true when Dayne and I decided we couldn't live without Gunner, the chocolate lab. We saw an add on ksl.com and immediately fell in love. I can't tell you how happy this little puppy has made us! Yes, he has ALREADY been a lot of work, but we don't mind at all! He follows us everywhere (he runs into our feet from following us so closely), loves to snuggle, and play. So much fun!


Dayne's eyes and my hair haha

Look at those big paws! He's going to be a big pup!

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! Glad I got to meet him last night! Now comes the hard part potty training!! the more strict you are with him, the faster he will learn!! love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love having a puppy, especially a lab, we have two and they are great with our kids, wink wink;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE him. I am not surprised at all that you two got a puppy. I love that he has Dayne's eye and your hair! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete