- We started out the evening by "saying" the words to Happy Birthday-Gunner HATES it when we sing.
- We let him take out the trash with us-this is one of his most favorite past times. Whenever he sees a garbage bag, he freaks out.
- We let him sit in the front seat on the way to the dog park-the back seat just doesn't cut it for him haha
- On the way to the dog park, we all stuck our heads out the windows-it was quite delightful and now Dayne and I see why he likes it haha
- When we got home, Gunner got a bowl of cereal-yes his most favorite food in the whole world is cereal.
- We took turns putting his blanket over his head-his FAVORITE game!
- We ended the evening by giving Gunner a GIANT bone shaped as a candy cane wrapped in tissue paper-he liked the tissue paper just as much as the bone. For the last few days, a common phrase in our home as been, "Gunner, watch where you are going with that stupid cane!" It is seriously like 4 feet long and hits everything in sight when he carries it around.
Ya, we are pretty weird, but we had fun celebrating Gunner's quirkiness! Happy Birthday Gunsmith!
|When Dayne went to "pick" Gunner, he said he knew Gunner was "the one" because he was away from the rest of the group, kept falling into a bucket, and would walk in between Dayne's legs and make Dayne trip.|
|Cutest puppy ever!|
|All curled up to his brush haha|
|Always wants to be a part of EVERYTHING at our house|
|Unwrapping his bone|