Monday, December 12, 2011

Wedding Day Memories


On December 28, it will mark one year that Dayne and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple. Here are some pictures of my favorite memories from this day. Enjoy!





Love these gals!



Forever

Adorable Nieces

Amy and Sadie

Dayne's wonderful family

The Salt Lake City temple


Dayne's Siblings

My sistas


The Funk Family

My sisters with their new brother


Thanks everyone!!!












Pictures taken by Lindsay Barker! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

2 comments:

  1. Meagan,

    You were one of the prettiest brides I had ever seen! What a beautiful day. We are so glad to have you in our family!!! Just tell Dayne he's a stinky monster when he gets on your nerves. He'll remember us calling him that when his diaper needed changed...and then he'll shape up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    You are so sweet, thank you so much! I sure love you guys and feel so blessed to be in your family! Haha, Dayne sure is the cutest stinky monster I've ever seen. I can't wait for stridor and gunner to be friends:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete