Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Rocks!

Trials, stressors, and hard times visit everyone. This week in class, it was so interesting learning about family crisis. I don't think that there is a family who escapes dealing with hard times. Discussing this subject in class made me so grateful for my supportive family. Although no family is perfect, I feel that because of the hard times that my family has experienced, we have grown closer together and have become more supportive. I feel so blessed that I feel that I can turn to my family during hard times. Not only was I raised in a very supportive family, but I am  very blessed to marry into such a wonderful and loving family. It doesn't matter what the situation is, both families are always there; baby blessings, baptisms, birthdays, trials, good times, etc. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father sent me into such a loving family. I have such a strong testimony concerning families. I know that the structure of "The Family" is divinely created by our Heavenly Father. I have a strong testimony that by living righteously and striving to be better every day that we can be with our family forever; I can't imagine a more amazing blessing-being with your support system forever.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished my post about this week and I feel exactly the same way. The family truly is central to God's plan, and like you mentioned, if we are there to support each other through difficult trials and crises, we will be brought closer together. What a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete