Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Communication is key

My thoughts are short and simple this week. As we have been discussing the transition into marriage and various marriage subjects in Family Relations, it has really dawned on me that communication is key in a relationship. I have noticed in my own marriage that most disagreements result from a lack of proper communication. I have also noticed that Dayne and I are happiest when we communicate about everything and we are both on the same page. Communication between couples is important, but so is communication with our Heavenly Father. I have found that when Dayne and I take the time to have prayer together as well as our individual prayer, that the spirit’s influence is more apparent in our lives. This helps us grow closer to each other as well as our Heavenly Father. In my life, I have noticed that good communication helps avoid many potential marital problems. So in short, communication is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment