Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Building Relationships

This week I have come to realized the importance of building relationships. In class we have been talking about parenting and different parenting styles; to say the least, these lectures have made me so scared (and excited) to be a parent some day. We have discussed the importance of maintaining good relationships with our family members-with our future children. Despite my feelings of insecurity, the thought occurred to me that Heavenly Father won't leave me by myself to raise my children. When we keep close to him, He keeps close to us and helps us with every part of our lives.  In order to build our relationship with others, we need to first build our relationship with our Heavenly Father. When we have Heavenly Father on our side and put Him first, He will help us through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment